21-Day Coral Seas & Australian Adventure Cruise on Oceania Cruises
Auckland to Sydney. March 8-29, 2012.
Special Offer: Free Airfare + Prepaid Gratuities + $50 Amenity Credit.
About the Cruise
This extraordinary 3 week cruise offers a unique itinerary taking you to New Zealand, Fiji, New Caledonia, and several wonderful cities in Australia. You'll have the opportunity to visit the Great Barrier Reef from Cairns, Australia, visit Brisbane, and end in Sydney, one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Oceania Cruises epitomizes value luxury cruising. On this cruise, you will sail aboard the Oceania Regatta, a mid-size, elegantly appointed ship offering incomparable gourmet cuisine and superb onboard service. Points of distinctin include:
- Mid-sized ship catering primarily to adults and carrying a maximum of 684 guests;
- A guest-to-staff ratio of just 1.75 to 1, assuring you a pampered onboard experience;
- Country-club casual onboard environment, with no formal nights;
- A relaxed dining experience, allowing you to dine when, where, and with whom you like;
- Included soft drinks and bottled water;
- Gourmet cuisine with menus designed by famous Master Chef Jacques Pepin. Dine in the main restaurant, or your choice of 3 specialty dining venues, with no upcharge for any of them.
Why Book with Us?
Oceania Cruises is our largest cruise line partner, and we are one of Oceania's largest accounts. We are members of Oceania Cruises pretigious Connoisseur's Club, a distinction reserved for Oceania's top 50 accounts in North America. We have sailed on each of Oceania's existing three ships, and will sail aboard the new Marina when in debuts in 2011. In short, nobody knows Oceania Cruises better than we do. What is more, we can offer our clients exceptional amenities onboard most Oceania departures.
Exclusive Offer for Cruise Holidays of Alexandria Clients:
When you book this cruise with us, you will receive prepaid gratuities and a $50 per stateroom amenity credit, saving you $575 per stateroom or more on your cruise.
How to Book:
Booking your Oceania cruise with us is easy. Simply call us toll free (866) 368-7327. We will answer any questions you have about Oceania Cruises, or about Alaska. Then, when you are ready to book, your deposit is just $750 per person. No further payment is due until final payment, generally 90 days prior to departure. This deposit is refundable, less $50 per person, should you need to cancel your cruise for any reasons prior to the final payment date. We can process your payment on your major credit card or via personal check.Call today: (866) 368-7327.
- Cruise Line
- Oceania Cruises, Inc.
- 21 Days
- Cruise Ship
Click for more information on this ship.
|Thursday||Auckland||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Friday||Tauranga||9:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Saturday||Bay of Islands||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Sunday||Cruising the South Pacific|
|Monday||Cruising the South Pacific|
|Tuesday||Nuku'alofa||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||Cruising the South Pacific|
|Thursday||Suva||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Friday||Lautoka||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Saturday||Cruising the South Pacific|
|Sunday||Isle of Pines||9:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Monday||Nouméa||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||Cruising the Coral Sea|
|Wednesday||Cruising the Coral Sea|
|Thursday||Cruising the Coral Sea|
|Friday||Cairns||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Saturday||Townsville||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Sunday||Whitsunday Island||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Monday||Cruising the Coral Sea|
|Tuesday||Brisbane||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||Cruising the Tasman Sea|
|Thursday||4756||7:00 AM||6:00 PM|
- Fitness Center
- Nature Observance
- Rates shown reflect 2-for-1 savings, and are per person based on double occupancy. Rates subject to availability at the time of booking. Rates include taxes and economy round trip airfare from select North American gateway cities.