Copenhagen to Stockholm Baltics & Northern Europe Cruise on Oceania
Free Air, Free Hotel Stay, & $100 Spa Credit
10-Day Oceania Cruise from Copenhagen to Stockholm
Ocenia Cruises is definitely the cruise line to sail to the Baltics. Sailing aboard the brand new Oceania Marina, you'll sail right into the heart of St. Petersburg, bypassing the mega-ships as you do. In fact, most cruise ships dock in an industrial port far from the city center. But the intimate size of Oceania Cruises is just one reason to sail aboard this extraordinary cruise line on this extraordinary itinerary. You'll begin your journey with an included hotel stay in Copenhagen before embarking on your luxury cruise. From here, you'll sail to the quaint sea-side town of Warnemunde. A popular all-day excursion from here will take you to Berlin, but equally enticing is the much shorter train ride into Rostock, Germany and simply walking the beach and town of Warnemunde with a surprisingly broad sandy beach. One of the true highlights of this trip (among many) of course will be the two full days you'll spend in St. Petersburg itself, with the opportunity to tour the world-famous Hermitage, Catherine's Palace, and Peterhof among many other famous sites. In all, you'll visit an astounding ten ports of call across eight different countries.
- 2-for-1 cruise fare (based on full brochure rates)
- Free airfare from select gateways in the United States & Canada
- Complimentary one-night hotel stay pre-cruise in Copenhagen
- Rates include taxes & complimentary non-alcoholic beverages (including bottled water)
Exclusive Amenities Just for Cruise Holidays Clients:
- $100 per stateroom amenity credit.
Why Book Oceania Cruise with Us?
- We are a member of Oceania Cruises prestigious Conniesseur Club, reserved for an elite group of 50 of Oceania's top travel partners in the United States & Canada
- We have sailed aboard every Oceania cruise ship, and know the product as well as anyone, and better than most
- We offer special amenities on most Oceania departures, including prepaid gratuities on 31 departures in Europe in 2012
How to Book:
- Call us toll free (866) 368-7327
- e-mail us at info@YourCruiseSource.com
- Deposit is $750 per person. No further payment due until final payment, generally 90 days prior to departure.
- Deposit is refundable, less $50 per person, if cancelled at least one-day prior to final payment.
Call today: (866) 368-7327.
- Cruise Line
- Oceania Cruises, Inc.
- 10 Days
- Cruise Ship
Click for more information on this ship.
|Monday||Copenhagen||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||Warnemunde||7:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||Bornholm||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Thursday||Gdynia||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Friday||Visby||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Saturday||Riga||10:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Sunday||Tallinn||12:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|Monday||St. Petersburg||8:00 AM|
|Tuesday||St. Petersburg||8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||Helsinki||8:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Thursday||Stockholm||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
- Rates reflect all savings, are per person based on double occupancy, and are subject to availability at the time of booking. Taxes and round-trip airfare from select gateways in the United States and Canada are included.