Venice to Athens Luxury Cruise on Oceania Cruises Riviera
Free Air, Free Hotel Stay, & Prepaid Gratuities
Pearls of the Aegean
10-Day Oceania Cruise of Italy, Turkey & the Greek Isles
Your journey begins first with a complimentary hotel stay in Venice, followed by an overnight in Venice aboard the new Oceania Riviera, leaving you ample time to thoroughly explore this romantic city. From Venice, you sail to the emerald coast of Croatia with a full-day visit to the marble-walled city of Dubrovnik; the Greek Isles of Crete, Santorini, Delos, and Mykonos; and a long day to explore historically and Biblically-significant Ephesus, where the Apostle Paul spoke to the Ephesians. You'll also visit ports that the mega-ships typically don't include on their itineraries, places like Kotor, Montenegro and Monemvasia, Greece, before your luxury cruise ends in the historic city of Athens.
- 2-for-1 cruise fare (based on full brochure rates)
- Free airfare from select gateways in the United States & Canada
- Complimentary one-night hotel stay pre-cruise in Venice
- Rates include taxes & complimentary non-alcoholic beverages (including bottled water)
Exclusive Amenities Just for Cruise Holidays Clients:
- Prepaid Gratuities
Why Book Oceania Cruise with Us?
- We are a member of Oceania Cruises prestigious Conniesseur Club, reserved for an elite group of 50 of Oceania's top travel partners in the United States & Canada
- We have sailed aboard every Oceania cruise ship, and know the product as well as anyone, and better than most
- We offer special amenities on most Oceania departures, including prepaid gratuities on 31 departures in Europe in 2012
How to Book:
- Call us toll free (866) 368-7327
- e-mail us at info@YourCruiseSource.com
- Deposit is $750 per person. No further payment due until final payment, generally 90 days prior to departure.
- Deposit is refundable, less $50 per person, if cancelled at least one-day prior to final payment.
Call today: (866) 368-7327.
- Cruise Line
- Oceania Cruises, Inc.
- 10 Days
- Cruise Ship
Click for more information on this ship.
|Saturday||Dubrovnik||12:00 PM||11:00 PM|
|Sunday||Kotor||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Monday||Corfu||8:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||Monemvasia||10:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||Crete||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Thursday||Santorini||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Friday||Kusadasi||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Saturday||Delos||8:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|Saturday||Mykonos||2:00 PM||8:00 PM|
|Sunday||Piraeus||4:00 AM||7:00 PM|
- Rates shown reflect all savings, are per person based on double occupancy, and are subject to availability at the time of booking. Taxes and free airfare from select gateways in the United States and Canada are included.