Galapagos Luxury Cruise on Silversea Cruises
Escorted Galapagos Cruise. A Cruise Holidays of Alexandria Exclusive.
7-NIGHT GALAPAGOS CRUISE ON SILVERSEA CRUISES
If a visit to the Galapagos is on your bucket list, you certainly are not alone. This amazing, untouched part of the world is home to species of wildlife not found anywhere else on earth! Giant tortoises, red and blue-footed boobies, and colorful marine iguanas just to name a small few. Journey with us as we visit the Galapagos Islands June 7-14, 2014, aboard the Silver Galapagos of Silversea Cruises.
EXCLUSIVE GALAPAGOS CRUISE & QUITO TOUR PACKAGE
Book our exclusive 9-night Galapagos cruise tour package. Our package includes the following:
Airfare from Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), New York's JFK, Miami (MIA), or Chicago O'Hare (ORD) Airports to Quito, Ecuador on June 5, 2014.
Two night stay at the 4-star rated Mansion del Angel located in the old town of Quito, Ecuador (nights of June 5 and 6).
Full day tour from Quito. Highlights include a visit to the Antisana volcano and wild bird sanctuary, a small hike to the Antisana Glacier, a visit to Micacocha Lake, and search for amazing species of wildlife including the Caranculated Caracara and Black Heded Ibis.
Transfers between the airport and the Mansion del Angel on June 5, 2014, and from the Hotel Sebastian to the airport on June 7, 2014.
Flight from Quito to Baltrar, the Galapagos on June 7, 2014, and from Baltrar, the Galapagos to Guayaquil, Ecuador on June 14, 2014.
Flight from Guayaquil, Ecuador to your originated city (IAD, JFK, MIA, or ORD).
7-night cruise aboard the Silver Galapagos of Silversea Cruises, June 7-14, 2014.
Comprehensive travel insurance covering flight delays, interruptions and cancellations; lost and delayed luggage; medical; and value of trip when cancelled for covered reasons, per terms of policy.
OUR RATES FOR GALAPAGOS CRUISE & QUITO TOUR
|Category||7-Night Galapagos Cruise Only||9-Night Galapagos Cruise Tour|
|Deluxe Veranda Suite||$7,850||$10,150|
RESERVE TODAY FOR BEST AVAILABILITY
The Silver Galapagos caters to just a lucky few 100 guests. With limited availability and high demand, the Galapagos Islands cruises always sell out quickly. We invite you to sail with us, and urge you to book today to for best availability of staterooms. For your cruise fare, you will enjoy:
- INCLUDED GRATUITIES
- INCLUDED WINE & SPIRITS
- INCLUDED EXCURSIONS
- ALL-SUITE ACCOMMODATIONS, COMPLETE WITH BUTLER SERVICE
- SILVERSEA'S RENOWNED SERVICE & GOURMET CUISINE
We will be planning exclusive onboard events for our clients. To be a part of our extraordinary Galapagos cruise, e-mail us today, or call toll free (866) 368-7327.
TO BOOK GALAPAGOS, CALL TOLL FREE (866) 368-7327
We would be pleased to place a complimentary hold on a room of your choice aboard our Galapagos Cruise on the Silver Galapagos of Silversea Cruises. We simply need you names as they appear on your passports. The hold is good for up to 7 days, after which it will automatically cancel without deposit. The deposit to continue to hold your stateroom is 25% of your cruise fare. If you are booking one of our cruise tour packages, then there will be an additional deposit to cover the insurance.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GALAPAGOS CRUISES
To meet the cruise ship, you must plan to fly out of either Quito or Guayaquil, Ecuador to Baltra, Galapagos on June 7, 2014. There are limited flights, and they all depart in the morning. That means you should plan to arrive into either Quito or Guayaquil on June 6, 2014. Silversea has a charter flight departing Quito on June 7, 2014, for a rate of $540 per person. This rate is comparable to going rates.
We can assist you with a pre-cruise stay in Quito or Guayaquil, and assist you with arranging transfers between the airport and hotel.
We will be offering a post-cruise extension to Machu Picchu.
GALAPAGOS CRUISE HIGHLIGHTS
- Visit to "Bird Island," home to over 70 bird species
- Climb Prince Philip's Steps through a thriving bird colony
- Observe sea lion families and the famed giant tortoises
- Walk across lava fields and watch for lava lizards
- Admire the antics of the red and blue footed boobies
- Find corals and bones on raised North Seymour Island
- Explore natual lava tunnels and look for stalactites and stalagmites
- Climb up the sides of an extinct valcano
- See spectacular water-spouting "blowers"
- Swim and snorkel in tranquil clear waters
- Photograph colorful marine iguanas
- Cruise by Zodiac along scenic coastlines
- Photograph iconic Pinnacle Rock
ADD MACHU PICCHU AND THE SACRED VALLEY FOR $2,899
A trip to South America isn't complete without a visit to Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley. Come with us as we tour this magnificent area of the world - what some have described as the most beautiful place on earth. Our 6 day, 5-night post cruise extension includes the following:
- Day 1 (June 14, 2014): Flights from Guayaquil, Ecuador to Lima, Peru. Transfers to our hotel. Overnight at the Hotel Atton in Lima.
- Day 2 (June 15, 2014): Flight from Lima to Cusco, the capital of the Incan Empire. Tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas with a visit to the Andean community of Amaru with opportunity to observe the traditional Andean art of weaving textiles. Visit to Pisaq's large daily market and an opportunity to purchase hand-made goods. Included lunch at a private Hacienda. Overnight at the Casa Andina Private Collection Hotel.
- Day 3 (June 16, 2014): Following our included breakfast, we will enjoy a private tour of Ollantaytambo, including its impressive ruins, temples, and terraces. Enjoy a tasty included lunch at a local restaurant. Then transfer to the train station for a scenic hour and a half train ride to Aguas Calientes. Overnight at the Sumaq Hotel.
- Day 4 (June 17, 2014): After the included breakfast, tour of Machu Picchu with nearly a full day to explore this magnificent place. Lunch included. Late in the day we will return via train to Cusco. Overnight at the Casa Andina Private Collection.
- Day 5 (June 18, 2014): Cusco City tour, including the beautiful temple of Sacsayhuaman, the Cusco Cathedral (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), the Temple of the Sun, and the San Pedro Market. Conclude the day with an included special dinner in a local restaurant to enjoy exquisite Peruvian cuisine. Overnight at the Casa Andina Private Collection.
- Day 6 ( June 19, 2014): Transfers from the hotel to Cusco airport for domestic flight to Lima in time to connect to international flight back home.
Post-cruise package includes:
- professional English speaking guide and driver
- transfers as indicated
- meals as indicated
- entrance fees
- roundtrip train to Machu Picchu
- travel insurance coverage
- flights from Guayaquil to Lima, and roundtrip between Lima and Cusco
- local taxes
- roundtrip international flights from DCA, IAD, JFK, ORD, or MIA to Quito and from Lima to originating city (replacing flights offered with the pre-cruise Quito package)
- meals not indicated
Rates are per person, based on double occupancy. Rates are not guaranteed until booked and deposited. Rates are subject to availabilty at the time of booking.
PERU & MACHU PICCHU EXTENSION: ADD $2,749 PP (DOUBLE)
- Cruise Line
- Silversea Cruises
- 7 Days
- Cruise Ship
- Silver Galapagos
Click for more information on this ship.
|Day 2||El Barranco|
|Day 3||Seymour Norte|
|Continued||El Chato Reserve|
|Day 4||Punta Pitt|
|Continued||El Junco Lagoon|
|Day 5||Centro de Interpretation|
|Day 6||a)Bahia Gardner b)Islote Gardners c)Islote Osborn|
|Day 7||Estacion Charles Darwin & Puerto Ayora|
- Nature Observance
- Rates are cruise only, per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability at the time of booking. Taxes are included.